Florida Association of Building Inspectors, Inc.
Since 1984, the Florida Association of Building Inspectors, Inc. has promoted professionalism in the industry through qualifying their members to assure the public’s confidence. Applicants to FABI must pass a thorough written examination, have their inspection report reviewed, and show proof of a required number of inspections in order to qualify for membership. They must also adhere to FABI’s Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics and earn continuing education credits by attending regular conferences to maintain their membership and keep their proficiency current.
Through its growing membership, FABI maintains an active Standards of Practice and Ethics Committee to ensure compliance of the Association’s ethical, moral, and industry standards. Guardian and FABI have partnered together to provide their members with the highest level of payment processing security and reliability.
Just 3 Simple Steps…..
- Call Guardian Financial. Our representatives have been working with the Home Inspection Industry for over 12 years. They will answer all your questions and send you the application documents you need.
- Fill out the simple 2 page document (takes less than 10 min.) and email or fax us back the documents. We will have your account set up and active within 2 business days.
- Link your new Guardian Financial merchant account to your preferred software or website by simply inserting your Authorize.net gateway account numbers.
It really is as easy as 1,2,3.
Because our merchant account is completely compatible with almost every Home Inspection report software program, you will have the ability to accept all cards in your preferred method. Although there are multiple types of secure gateways out there, Authorize.net is the recommended gateway. We handle all of the Authorize.net set up and billing so all you have to do is create a username and password.
Sign Up Now
The rates and fees associated with processing credit cards are primarily determined by the risk associated with running the transaction. Because we work with so many Home Inspectors, we have been able to create an account that gives the lowest rates to transactions that have historically been charged at a higher risk level. We try our very best to make sure our pricing is as simple as possible to understand.
*The monthly minimum is made up of your processing fees. Using the average home inspection transaction of $400, you would only need to do about 4 transactions a month to cover the minimum.
**We waive the PCI Compliance fee for the first 12 month of the account. We also have the lowest compliance fee in the industry compared to the average of over $149 annually.
RATES and FEES
- Discount Rate: 1.70%
- Communication Fee: .20
- American Express: 2.79%
- Mid-Qual 0.4% Non-Qual 1.40%
- Account Maintenance: $5/ Mo
- Secure Gateway: $5/ Mo
- Monthly Minimum: $25*
- PCI Compliance: $4.95/ Mo **
- NO SET UP FEES
- NO CANCELATION FEES
- NO ANNUAL FEES
- NO CONTRACTS