HomeGauge makes it easy to create professional home inspection reports and print them onsite or deliver them online. HomeGauge comes standard with templates for many different types of properties, including single family homes, multi-family, commercial buildings, condos, mold, four point inspections, new construction phases, and also includes support for the Texas (TREC) format. In addition, you can create your own templates for just about any type of inspection you may need to perform. HomeGauge offers technical support and also tips on marketing your business. HomeGauge home inspection software is used by inspectors across the US and Canada, and is widely accepted by all the major trade associations.
We will integrate your credit card processing directly into your Home Gauge software. We understand the Home Inspection Industry and are happy to be supporting Home Gauge users.
Just 3 Simple Steps…..
- Call Guardian Financial. Our representatives have been working with the Home Inspections Industry for over 12 years. They will answer all your questions and send you the application documents you need.
- Fill out the simple 2 page document (takes less than 10 min.) and email or fax us back the documents. We will have your account set up and active within 2 business days.
- Link your new Guardian Financial merchant account to Home Gauge by simply inserting your Authorize.net gateway account numbers into the Home Gauge Software.
It really is as easy as 1,2,3.
Because our merchant account is completely compatible with Home Gauge you will have the ability to accept all card types right inside your Home Gauge software. In order to integrate fully, you must use a gateway service. Authorize.net is the recommended gateway. We handle all of the Authorize.net set up and billing so all you have to do is create a username and password.
Sign Up Now
The rates and fees associated with processing credit cards are primarily determined by the risk associated with running the transaction. Because we work with so many Home Inspectors, we have been able to create an account that gives the lowest rates to transactions that have historically been charged at a higher risk level. We try our very best to make sure our pricing is as simple as possible to understand.
*The monthly minimum is made up of your processing fees. Using the average home inspection transaction of $400, you would only need to do about 4 transactions a month to cover the minimum.
**We waive the PCI Compliance fee for the first 12 month of the account. We also have the lowest compliance fee in the industry compared to the average of over $149 annually.
RATES and FEES
- Discount Rate: 1.70%
- Communication Fee: .20
- American Express: 2.79%
- Mid-Qual 0.4% Non-Qual 1.40%
- Account Maintenance: $5/ Mo
- Secure Gateway: $5/ Mo
- Monthly Minimum: $25*
- PCI Compliance: $4.95/ Mo **
- NO SET UP FEES
- NO CANCELATION FEES
- NO ANNUAL FEES
- NO CONTRACTS