NxtInspekt is a full feature, software-as-a-service (SaaS) scheduling platform uniquely created to handle the specific needs and data of Home Inspectors. Nxt Inspekt understands the Home Inspection business and knows what Home Inspectors need to make scheduling convenient, easy and cost-effective… A simple interface that works with your existing website & no more phone tag. Clients/Realtors can book appointments from any device with an Internet connection – 24/7/365. Integrating your Guardian Financial merchant account with NxtInspekt is simple, quick and easy. Sign up for credit card processing now, and we at Guardian will help you with every step of the integration process.
Sign Up Now
Just 3 Simple Steps…..
- Call Guardian Financial. Our representatives have been working with the Home Inspection Industry for over 14 years. They will answer all your questions and send you the application documents you need.
- Fill out the simple 2 page document (takes less than 10 min.) and email or fax us back the documents. We will have your account set up and active within 2 business days.
- Link your new Guardian Financial merchant account to the NXTInspekt Software by simply inserting your Authorize.net gateway account numbers into the NXTInspekt Software.
It really is as easy as 1,2,3.
Because our merchant account is completely compatible with NXTInspekt Software you will have the ability to accept all card types right inside your NXTInspekt software.
Once Your credit card processing is integrated with NXTInspekt you can:
- Have NXTInspekt automatically include a payment link to the Inspection agreement allowing your customers to pay when they fill out and sign the agreement.
- Accept payment on site using the NXTInspekt mobile app.
- Lock the inspection report so the customer is unable to open it until they have paid for it.
Any credit card payment accepted through NXTInspekt, whether the customer clicks the link, or through the mobile app or on your PC, will automatically update the invoice to show it has been paid.
- Integration makes payment easier for the customer, it reduces cancellations, increases the chance they purchase add on services and overall makes your life easier. Shown below are some screenshots of NXTInspekt’s mobile application which will allow you to take payment on site while keeping all your records updated and current.
The rates and fees associated with processing credit cards are primarily determined by the risk associated with running the transaction. Because we work with so many Home Inspectors, we have been able to create an account that gives the lowest rates to transactions that have historically been charged at a higher risk level. We try our very best to make sure our pricing is as simple as possible to understand.
*The monthly minimum is made up of your processing fees. Using the average home inspection transaction of $400, you would only need to do about 4 transactions a month to cover the minimum.
**We waive the PCI Compliance fee for the first 12 month of the account. We also have the lowest compliance fee in the industry compared to the average of over $149 annually.
RATES and FEES
- Discount Rate: 1.70%
- Communication Fee: .20
- American Express: 2.79%
- Mid-Qual 0.4% Non-Qual 1.40%
- Account Maintenance: $5/ Mo
- Secure Gateway: $5/ Mo
- Monthly Minimum: $25*
- PCI Compliance: $4.95/ Mo **
- NO SET UP FEES
- NO CANCELATION FEES
- NO ANNUAL FEES
- NO CONTRACTS
Instructions for Integration
Below are some screen shots that will aid you in integrating your credit card processing account with NXTInspekt. Once you have activated your Authorize.net gateway, you will need to login to Authorize.net and get the API Login ID and Transaction Key. Click on the “Account” tab on the top right and then select the API Login ID and Transaction Key link. You will need to answer the secret question and then you will see both of these numbers. While you are here, once you have copied and pasted these two numbers into NXTInspekt; go back to the Account tab, click on “Test Mode” in the Security Settings section and set your account to “Live.”
Once you have the API Login ID and Transaction Key, you will need to copy and paste them into NXTInspekt. To do this you will need to go to the “Settings” tab, then click on “Office Settings,” and then “Payment Options.”