Instructions for Integration
Here are some step-by-step instructions with screenshots to help you integrate your credit card processing account with Spectora.
1) Activate your Authorize.net gateway and receive login credentials (Ben or Aaron will help you with this step).
2) Log into your Authorize.net account and click on “API Credentials & Keys.”
3) Setup and/or answer the secret question, then you should see an API Login ID and a Transaction Key.
4) Copy and Paste both of these into the corresponding field in your Spectora account under Settings>Payment>Authorize.net.
5) Go back to your Authorize.net Settings page and click on “Manage Public Client Key.”
Setup and/or answer your secret question to generate a Client Key. Copy/Paste this into the 3rd and final field in your Spectora Payments section.
Once that is complete, you’re all set to customize your booking and confirmation emails to include a link where your clients can easily pay with credit card so you never have to accept payment on-site again!
This is what clients will see when they click a link from your emails.