Just 3 Simple Steps…..
- Call Guardian Financial. Our representatives have been working with the Home Inspection Industry for over 12 years. They will answer all your questions and send you the application documents you need.
- Fill out the simple 2 page document (takes less than 10 min.) and email or fax us back the documents. We will have your account set up and active within 2 business days.
- Link your new Guardian Financial merchant account to the Spectora Software by simply inserting your Authorize.net gateway account numbers into the Spectora Software.
It really is as easy as 1,2,3.
Because our merchant account is completely compatible with Spectora Software you will have the ability to accept all card types right inside your Spectora software.
Once Your credit card processing is integrated with Spectora you can:
- Have Spectora automatically include a payment link to the Inspection agreement allowing your customers to pay when they fill out and sign the agreement.
- Lock the inspection report so the customer is unable to open it until they have paid for it.
Any credit card payment accepted through Spectora, whether the customer clicks the link, or on your PC, will automatically update the invoice to show it has been paid.
- Integration makes payment easier for the customer, it reduces cancellations, increases the chance they purchase add on services and overall makes your life easier.
A simple and professional look.
Instructions for Integration
Here are some step-by-step instructions with screenshots to help you integrate your credit card processing account with Spectora.
1) Activate your Authorize.net gateway and receive login credentials (Ben or Aaron will help you with this step).
2) Log into your Authorize.net account and click on “API Credentials & Keys.”
3) Setup and/or answer the secret question, then you should see an API Login ID and a Transaction Key.
4) Copy and Paste both of these into the corresponding field in your Spectora account under Settings>Payment>Authorize.net.
5) Go back to your Authorize.net Settings page and click on “Manage Public Client Key.”
Setup and/or answer your secret question to generate a Client Key. Copy/Paste this into the 3rd and final field in your Spectora Payments section.
Once that is complete, you’re all set to customize your booking and confirmation emails to include a link where your clients can easily pay with credit card so you never have to accept payment on-site again!
This is what clients will see when they click a link from your emails.